9 REASONS TO GIVE TONIC OIL TO YOUR DOG
1. TONIC OIL tastes doggone good
Few things perk up a boring bowl of dry kibble better than a spoonful of TONIC OIL— especially if your kibble might be, ahem, the tiniest bit stale. Add a pinch of PLAQUE AWAY, and you’ve spiced your dog’s meal in grand style!
2. TONIC OIL helps your dog lose weight
If there are some unwanted pounds that need shedding, TONIC OIL helps grease the weight-loss engine. The monounsaturated fats in TONIC OIL actually encourage pound-melting by breaking down the fat inside fat cells, getting rid of belly fat and reducing insulin sensitivity.
3. TONIC OIL for dogs promotes optimal canine health
Rich in monounsaturated fats, olive oil prevents and lessens the effects of cardiovascular disease and diabetes. It contains oleic acid, in addition to some compounds (squalene and terpenoids) that are believed to be effective in preventing cancer, which kills a staggering 50 percent of dogs over age 10.
4. TONIC OIL for dogs defends the immune system
With high levels of antioxidants — including polyphenols, vitamin E, chlorophyll, and carotenoids — TONIC OIL for dogs is effective at arming the body’s immune system so it can efficiently fight off disease. That’s especially important as we (humans as well as canines) transition from one season to another.
5. TONIC OIL could extend your dog’s life
Dogs don’t live nearly as long as we want them to, but nothing looks sadder than a young dog going gray before his time. TONIC OIL for dogs prevents free radical cell oxidation (see above), which can lead to premature aging, so it works to help keep your dog looking as vibrantly youthful as he did in his salad days.
6. TONIC OIL for dogs is a brain food
TONIC OIL helps prevent the cognitive decline associated with aging in all species, so olive oil for dogs can benefit senior dogs. Serve tonic oil to senior dogs at least once daily, to keep their minds beautiful and cloud-free. This is especially important if your dog is a super-smartie, such as a Border Collie, Poodle or Mensa mutt.
7. TONIC OIL provides an energy boost to your dog
Circulation improves and breathing comes more easily with a daily dose of TONIC OIL — it helps increase blood flow. So, by extension, TONIC OIL for dogs can be a dogsend for brachycephalic breeds such as the Bulldog, who sometimes struggle to breathe.
8. TONIC OIL for dogs is a beauty treatment, too
There’s more to TONIC OIL than mere substance — it’s a style statement, too! It's great for the skin and coat. Condition your dog’s coat from the inside out with a daily serving, which helps to impart moisture and gleam to even the driest, dullest fur.
9. TONIC OIL aids mobility in older or arthritic dogs because TONIC OIL contains a natural phenolic compound called oleocanthal, which prevents the production of pro-inflammatory COX-1 and COX-2 enzymes. This reduces inflammation and eases the pain of rheumatoid arthritis, much in the same way that ibuprofen works.
HOW CAN YOU NOT GIVE YOUR DOG THIS PRODUCT ?