Rose is most commonly used for emotional balance and skin health, however throughout history rose oil uses have ranged from digestive to hormonal and almost anything in between, including immune, heart health, and more.
- Helps balance moisture levels in the skin
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promotes an even skin tone and healthy complexion
- Emotionally uplifting
Emotionally and energetically, rose oil benefits the heart as well. It's said to have the highest vibrational frequency of any other oil, and opens ones heart and soul to love and spiritual connection. In this way it may help a person dealing with fear, stress, or hard-heartedness, and even help to heal relationships with one's self and others.
Popular Uses of Rose Essential Oil
- Apply one to two drops to face, neck, and décolletage. Follow with the moisturizer of your choice.
- Apply one drop directly to skin imperfections twice daily.
- Diffuse in the morning to promote energy and vitality.
- Rose oils benefits the limbic system when used aromatically. Consider massaging a small amount over the heart daily, inhaling from the hands afterward.
- Diffuse as desired, inhale from cupped hands, or massage a diluted drop (or less) into the reflex points of the feet daily for peace and relaxation.
Inspiration for Using Rose Essential Oil
Luxurious Rose Petal Bath Salts: Combine 1-1/2 cups Epsom Salt, 1/2 cup Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, 1/4 Cup baking soda, 10 drops Rose essential oil and 1/2 cup dried rose petals (optional). Store in air tight container. (Have I mentioned I totally heart mason jars???)